Here are some tips to help you validate your documents:
- Take the pictures by placing yourself well above the documents, on a flat surface and a plain background (a blank sheet of paper).
- Make sure you have good brightness without light reflection.
- Always remember to scan the front and back of your documents.
For "pink paper" driving licences:
- Make sure you have signed it
- Take a picture of the 3 shutters
- For legal reasons, we cannot validate damaged documents (missing parts).
- For identity cards and passports, the validity date must not be expired.
If you do not find in this information the reason for the problem encountered, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to guide you.