Here are some tips to help you validate your documents:
- Take the pictures by placing yourself well above the documents, on a flat surface and a plain background (a blank sheet of paper).
- Make sure you have good brightness without light reflection.
- Always remember to scan the front and back of your documents.
For "pink paper" driving licences:
- Make sure you have signed it
- Take a picture of the 3 shutters
- For legal reasons, we cannot validate damaged documents (missing parts).
- For identity cards and passports, the validity date must not be expired.
If you have any questions about the validation of your documents, you can contact your rental agency.